Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lost and found

Really gorgeous weather today, warm and sunny with a bit of breeze and no humidity! Wednesdays I have a light day so I'm usually home early - today I was home by 12:30. After lunch R and I decided to spend the afternoon in Nantua, about 25 minutes away, where there's a lake next to the mountains. We laid out in the sun - I did my French homework while Richard "nerded" out with his CISCO book. He's preparing for a CISCO certification examination in a few weeks.

Returning home, we saw a cute little dog on the road leading up to our house. We stopped because he was limping. I drove the car up while R carried him up to the house so we could call the owner. When we called, the owner knew exactly where we lived and who we were..she drove up to our house while I was giving "Elco" some food! The owner was really nice and said the dog had an accident last year and since his operation, Elco has been limping but likes to travel. Apparently, Elco had seen a jogger recently and ran away with the jogger. And today, he was happy to follow us into the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment